JUNIOR TAX ADVISER CIT (32-40 hours/week)
Aegis is looking for a junior tax adviser with 3 years of relevant work experience at maximum. Preferably you will have gained experience at a leading tax consultancy or law firm with an international practice.
- Advising domestic and foreign clients, especially so-called ‘corporate clients’;
- Proactively identifying advisory opportunities;
- Cooperating with colleagues from other disciplines and with contacts from the informal international network;
- Building and maintaining a network.
What we ask
- Completed study of Tax Law or Tax Economics;
- Good control of the professional tax technique and willingness to maintain this at a top level by following internal and external courses and training programmes;
- Good control of the Dutch and English languages. Control of a third language is an advantage;
- Convinced of the advantages of working at a tax boutique;
- And last but not least: be customer-oriented in the broadest sense of the word.
What we offer
- A challenging portfolio of clients;
- An informal and collegial working environment within a team of colleagues you can learn from;
- An extensive programme of internal and external courses;
- The most beautiful workplaces of the Netherlands in the centre of Schiphol Airport and Eindhoven;
- An excellent remuneration package (including a gross salary of at least €4,500 per month and 30 holidays on a full-time basis, a profit-sharing scheme, a non-contributory pension, etc.).
If you are interested in working in our team at Schiphol and/or Eindhoven, please send us your application letter and CV or upload them via this site. If you have any questions, please contact Michel Bilars (email@example.com).