WORK STUDENT CIT (average 16 hours/week)
Aegis is looking for a talented work student. To take up a work-study position at Aegis you must be a third year bachelor or master student of tax law or tax economics and have a good basic knowledge of, amongst other things, corporate taxation.
- Preparing advice and memos;
- Participating in and preparing client meetings;
- An active role during the technical knowledge meetings;
- Writing technical columns for the Aegis website;
- Writing general client letters.
What we ask
- You are a third-year bachelor or master student of tax law or tax economics and you have a good basic knowledge of, among other things, corporate taxation;
- You are available for an average of 16 hours/week, partly depending on your study schedule;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages. Command of a third language is an advantage;
- You are interested in, or already convinced of, the benefits of working at a tax boutique;
- You enjoy the challenge of contributing to the development of a fast-growing firm;
- And last but not least: you are customer-oriented in the broadest sense of the word.
What we offer
- A challenging portfolio of clients;
- An informal and collegial working environment within a team of colleagues you can learn from;
- The most beautiful workplace of the Netherlands in the centre of Schiphol Airport;
- An excellent remuneration package.
If you are interested in working in our team at Schiphol, please send us your application letter and CV or upload them via this site. If you have any questions, please contact Michel Bilars (firstname.lastname@example.org).