Pascal works within Aegis as an Of-Counsel VAT specialist. He studied Tax Law at the University of Groningen.
He started his career in 1997 at Arthur Andersen, which office was merged into Deloitte in 2002. In the last years (until 2020) he was a partner in the international VAT practice.
- Tax Law, University of Groningen;
- Training programme of the Dutch Bar Association (NOvA);
- Certified Mediator, ADR institute.
Other professional activities
- Member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers (NOB);
- Lecturer in Tax Law at the University of Leiden;
- Board member of the NOB VAT Section;
- Regular speaker at seminars and conferences and co-author of the book “VAT and e-commerce” published by Kluwer.
Pascal initially mainly worked in the real estate practice, but in recent years also in the Telecom, Media & Technology and M&A practices. He has also advised various semi-governmental companies and assisted a foreign government with the introduction of a VAT system.