Robert de Vries
Robert is a Transfer Pricing Specialist at Aegis. He studied among others Financial controlling at the Open University and Transfer Pricing at the University of Maastricht.
He began his career in 1996 at KPMG and after a few years switched to the audit practice of Deloitte. For the past 12 years Robert has been working full-time on the subject of Transfer Pricing (Strategy, documentation including benchmarks and litigation).
- Financial Controller, Open University of the Netherlands
- Tax Consultant, Register of Tax Advisers
- Transfer Pricing, Maastricht University
- Certified IFRS Specialist, VU University Amsterdam
- Disruptive Strategy, Harvard University
- Certified Data Curation Professional, SAS
Roberts’ clients consist primarily of medium-sized, listed and non-listed companies in various sectors, established in the Netherlands, other European countries and the United States.